Lost Forum
Zur StartseiteRegistrierungKalenderMitgliederlisteTeammitgliederSucheHäufig gestellte Fragen Statistik Links Zum Portal

Lost Forum » LOST » Spoiler » Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »

Conker23 Conker23 ist männlich
Gestrandeter

images/avatars/avatar-2982.jpg

Herkunft: Bonn
Favorite: Hurley
Ich kenne LOST bis: 6x17
Lost Level: 24 [?]
Lost Erfahrungspunkte: 75.594
Nächster Lost Level: 79.247

3.653 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Lost gets air date of Feb 2nd! Tuesday 9PM

Zitat:
Update: This start date means that it's now very unlikely that Lost will take a break for the Olympics which is great news.

ABC ANNOUNCES THE PREMIERE OF THE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON OF “LOST,” WITH A SPECIAL ALL-NIGHT EVENT ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2

ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of “Lost,” with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick
off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.

The series will then air in its regular time period – Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET – beginning the following week, on February 9.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank
Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles,
Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

“Lost” was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Jean Higgins and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. “Lost.” which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22,2004, is from ABC Studios.

Quelle: DarkUFO, ABC

Das geleakte vorher war wohl falsch, egal 73 Tage noch

Lg

19.11.2009 22:35 Conker23 ist offline E-Mail an Conker23 senden Beiträge von Conker23 suchen Nehmen Sie Conker23 in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3201.jpg

Favorite: Richard
Lost Level: 49 [?]
Lost Erfahrungspunkte: 8.880.385
Nächster Lost Level: 10.000.000

1.119.615 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Episode 6x08 Recon - Another Small Filming Update

Zitat:

Once again the crew was busy in downtown Honolulu and our good friend Ryan has the details via a few fan reports.

Today, was a setting for an LAPD Police station once again involving Josh Holloway (Sawyer), but today Ken Leung (Miles) was also on set along with someone named "Liam".

Could this be the return of Charlie's brother Liam!?

Also according to Ryan, "there was no word on how the scenes were unfolding, but crew chatter suggested two apparent settings: the police station, and a locker room."

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaii Blog

Episode 6.08 - Recon - Filming Details

Zitat:
The scene is actually very boring but it's overtones tell you where they are going with the show. Sawyer is working with someone on the telephone. He gets up from the table and uses the restroom and receives instructions from the person on the phone. Sawyer is playing the redhead Charlotte because he knows she has been on the island. Sawyer runs his usual con but Charlotte doesn't bite. She senses Sawyer is trying to play her and she calls him on it. Sawyer tells her the truth and about him knowing she was on the island as a child and this entire thing connects back to Charles Widmore. Sawyer wants "on the boat", and the man he is talking to on the phone seems to be in charge of Sawyer. That's about it. Nothing to exciting.

Other small stuff

Sawyer is dressed very nice as is Charlotte.
When Sawyer uses the phone he says he is going to the restroom but he just walks into a little hallway near the restroom Sawyer picked her up earlier in the day and charmed her (this is referred to) Sawyer knew exactly what Charlotte would want to eat and drink and this raises red flags for her Charlotte keeps looking at an asian man in the restaurant and Sawyer notices this. This is when they quickly walk out of the restaurant together. We were told they were filming a fight scene later in the day at another location.with Sawyer in the scene with the Asian man.

Update, 20.11:

alerted me to the fact that I said Sawyer wanted on the boat and that I made it sound like they wanted on the boat that took Charlotte and the other people to the island. This is not the case, and they made it seem like a completely different vessel in a different timeframe than the boat Charlotte and the others used to get to the island.

Quelle: DarkUFO

Damon Lindelof Interview at Paramount's DVD launch party for Star Trek

Zitat:
Unexpected dish from 'Lost' creator Damon Lindelof falls like manna from heaven.

You never know when it's coming. When it does, you have all the answers you were seeking. Such was the case in Hollywood at Paramount's DVD launch party for 'Star Trek,' which Lindelof produced with his old 'Lost' friend J.J. Abrams.

Zum Interview

Short Interview with Michael Emerson

Zitat:
Having survived the experience again - this was his second win in four career nominations - Emerson returned to Hawaii in August to shoot the sixth and final season of "Lost." Though he confirms that completed episodes are "very dark and bloody," he's able to offer little about where the plot is going.

"I thought I would be able to see the ending that was coming, but I can't," he says of the series finale. "It's still so opaque."

Nor does he have any idea how the character will evolve, though he can guarantee Ben will never veer toward monotony. "I've had some vintage Ben stuff already, in the great tradition of Ben Linus manipulating a turnaround or surprising the audience. And there's lots of that this season."

Quelle: DarkUFO, starbulletin

Rebecca Mader snippet from Carlton Cuse

Zitat:

(click for fullview)

Quelle: DarkUFO, Carlton Cuse@Twitter

Jorge Garcia and Mario Van Peebles

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to maelstrom for this photo from Jorge Garcia blog of him and Mario Van Peebles, who is set to direct an episode this Season.

Filming at Bowfin Submarine Memorial

Zitat:

Quelle: DarkUFO, VBrown@Twitter

20.11.2009 01:48 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest Filming Updates and Photos - 19th November

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to Annie for the heads up and to Ryan as usual for his excellent reports.

Spotted on the set were Josh Holloway (Sawyer) and Alan Dale (Charles Widmore), under the direction of Jack Bender. I stopped by on the way home from work today, they were filming one last shot down the submarine hatch with Holloway. Then, Holloway and Dale followed the crew as they disembarked the submarine as the sun began to set, moving over to the enclosed exhibit.

Full Report here

Small Filming Snippets - HPU - 21st November

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to briar910 for the following

I received this email this morning from my Hawaii Pacific University email account

Hello, HPU Community:

This is a notice that LOST will be filming a scene on Saturday, Nov. 21 from 10 a.m. to early afternoon in the alley behind the FS and MP buildings.

The moped parking area will still be available near Fort Street Mall, but will be not be available closer to the alley. There will be signs posted to that effect.

This is a chase scene involving a female actress who is “running away from the cops.” Fake police cars will also be involved in the scene, on Bethel St. and Beretania St.

Any faculty, staff and students who are at the Downtown campus this Saturday not to be alarmed by a (possibly shrieking) woman running in the alley, or other strange noises, as it is only Hollywood. Thank you!

21.11.2009 21:40 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

New Set Video of Alex and Ben

Zitat:

Quelle: DarkUFO, Mike Nelson

Episode 6x08 Recon - Set Report of Several Scenes

Zitat:

Full Report & Pictures here

23.11.2009 01:27 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6x08 Recon - New Set Pics of Sawyer and Miles

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to Annie for the heads up these new set pics that seemed to be posted by a fan that was able to witness the filming yesterday on Hawaii Pacific University.

You can check out more pics and a report here: Lucia Malla

Main Characters Spotted in Others Gear

Zitat:
I can confirm these people: Sawyer, Sayid, Locke, Kate, Jin, Cindy (all decked out in Others gear), and a whole bunch of Others, including some kids

Juliette was not there, at least while i was there anyway, I watched from about 12:30 till they wrapped around 4. on my way up to the set i found out that they had stopped for lunch, there were a bunch of Others walking down in their gear, (at least 20 of them) I got a picture with Terry O'Quinn. Sheila Kelly was there, but she wasnt shooting, she was just watching, she's gonna be in the next episode. I talked to her, I asked her if she was gonna play Kendall and she just looked at me, grinned slightly and said she wasn't allowed to say. As far as details of the shoot, I couldnt really hear anything, people kept rolling by and taking pictures, which the crew hates by the way. So they kept pushing people back further away.

Full Report

Latest from Kristin - 23rd Nov

Zitat:
JasonBuskin via Twitter: Lost premiere is Groundhog Day. Coincidence?
Nope! I'm told it was fully intentional. Not so much by Lost's producers but by the higher-ups (Steve McPherson) at ABC. Pretty awesome, right?

Annie B.: I don't care about alt Lost where Sawyer and Kate apparently do cross paths. Do you have any info about Sawyer/Kate on the Island, or are they doomed in the present time line (with Suliet and Jate still going strong)?
I know Team Darlton referred to "killing off" Juliet in their latest interview with People, but you've probably figured out by now that we'll see her alive somehow, which my source confirms. Hence, her guest spots in a few episodes on the sixth season.

Darrell in New Jersey: It's almost December already! Lost, please!
Honestly, guys, I'm so freaking confused right now because my rock-solid source is telling me two things that seem to contradict each other. I know most of you have heard about the "alt Lost" this season (see question above), and so have I. But I'm also told that the thing that I'm pretty sure needs to happen for "alt Lost" to happen does not happen. So until I know more (hopefully soon), I'm keeping my mouth shut and sending a magical little Pac-Man head to come and eat all the words I just wrote. Go, Pac-Man, go! Quick! In the meantime, if you have any good theories, post 'em below, will ya?

Quelle: DarkUFO, E!Online

Sky One Lost Season 6 Promo

24.11.2009 21:27 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6.09

Zitat:
The title of Episode 6.09 is "Ab Aeterno".

Update: Richard Alpert centric!

Latest Filming News - 25th November

Zitat:
Lost film production on North Shore of Oahu near Turtle Bay beach scene with Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Matthew Fox (Jack) & Terry O'Quinn (John Locke) filming on Tue, 11/24/09 & Wed, 11/25/09

Quelle: DarkUFO, mydesigntours

26.11.2009 21:16 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6.06 - Sundown - Confirmed as Sayid Centric

Zitat:
I've just learnt that we can now confirm that Episode 6.06 - Sundown is a Sayid centric episode.

Episode 6.09 - Ab Aeterno - Filming Snippets

Zitat:
Ok Dark here is what I know, and it's pretty wild:

-On monday at Diamond head studios, they will be filming Alpert scenes on the Blackrock. There is a mock-up of the BR in front of a giant green screen inside there.
-Actor present during this scene are for Alpert, Father Suarez, Capt. Whitfield, and (and this is what they actually called him) the man in black.

Unconfirmed Rumour
-But this is not all, and it only gets wilder from here,there are a number of prisoners on this ship, including Sayid, Locke, Kate and Claire. One more thing (and Im not sure on this) all the prisoners have a certain # associated with them. Are these THE numbers, I don't know as of yet. Its possible other Losties are on board but thats all I know so far.

Will keep you posted when I find out more Dark!
PF108

Update:

Before some of our more excitable readers explode let me try to explain some stuff to avoid people jumping to all sorts of crazy assumptions.

1) The 2nd part of this post is just a rumour. I posted it here because a) I could not be bothered to make a separate Rumours Section post and b) it was relevant in context to the spoiler part
2) They are from the same source
3) Now the fact that the rumour that some of our Losties are on The Black Rock ie Sayid, Locke, Kate, Claire: Does not necessarily mean that they are on The Black Rock back in the 1800's. They could simply being filming a scene inside The Black Rock in current time.
4) The Alpert/MIB scene is on the Black Rock in the 1800's

Thanks to our guy PF108 for the following snippets of the current filming of the Richard Alpert Episode.

27.11.2009 22:58 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

More Set Photos from last week

Zitat:

Quelle: DarkUFO, lynncorbaley@Twitter

28.11.2009 16:33 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Grave Photos

Zitat:

Weitere Bilder

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaiian Escapades

CUATRO’s Visit to the Set of LOST

Quelle: DarkUFO, sl-lost

New Season 6 Spanish Promo from Cuarto

Quelle: DarkUFO, TheODI

Filming Update - 1st December

Zitat:
Well, this just makes us all tingly.

In case you Lost fans need further confirmation that Emilie de Ravin will most certainly be a part of the final season, we can tell you there's no doubt about it!

Lookie-loos over at ABC Studios in Burbank tell me Evangeline Lilly and Emilie were shooting a scene for Lost just this very morning.
So does this mean Claire and Kate meet up again? And what's this about a baby bump?!

Here's the scoop...

Evangeline and Emilie were reshooting a scene for the season premiere episode of Lost, which will air Feb. 2.
The scene was originally taped in Hawaii but had to be reshot, and because Evangeline, Emilie and director Jack Bender all happened to be in Los Angeles (the cast is on hiatus), they decided to shoot it at ABC Studios.
According to a source on set, the scene involved a gun, a cab driver and a...wait for it, certain female actress sporting a baby bump.
Gaaah!

So is Kate gonna have a bun in the oven? Perhaps a little Sawyer or Jack? Will Claire reappear pregnant? Or is it a flashback to when Claire was with child (Aaron)? Maybe Kate and Claire met before?

As usual, on this series, anything is possible, so it's probably none of the options above. And we have to wait until Feb. 2 to get some answers. Anyone else counting the minutes?

01.12.2009 22:15 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6.10 - Casting Call

Zitat:
Producer: Jean Higgins
Director: Paul Edwards
Shoot Dates: 7th Dec - 18th Dec

[DESK CLERK] Male.. 30s, any ethnicity. Loves his job and is usually on top of things. When he’s made a mistake, he’s quick to accept it and resolve it satisfactorily. CO-STAR.

[KENDALL] Female..30s, any ethnicity. Attractive and professional. Good at her job and does not cut any corners. CO-STAR.

[CUSTOMS OFFICIAL] Male.. 50s, any ethnicity. Pot-bellied, efficient bureaucrat inured to travelers’ pains and frustrations. Suspects people are always trying to get something past him. CO-STAR.

Casting News - Jose Yenque

Zitat:

IMDB Profile

Quelle: DarkUFO, joseyenque

Filming Update - Diamond Head Studio - 4th Dec

Zitat:
I was walking around Diamond Head Studio's today and I noticed a new "ship" type set being built outside the stadge, in plain view! It appears to be an under deck section, I saw before they covered it up that there was a stairways that leads to the top section.

It seems to be a "rocker" type set that wil be able to be rocked with that crane and probably water will be shot on to it to give the"at sea feel". If you look close at the picture of it you can see it already has set dressings, a lantern and some boxes.
I did see some extras dresses in baggy, brown prisoner clothes. Didn't have time to photograph them but they were scruffy looking, mostly likely this is all for the Blackrock scenes.

I also took some shots of some iconic props just sitting around the lot, including the donky wheel, Hot air ballon carrage, Lockes dads pillar, few views of the Bomb and the tip of it, the sub and the set they use for inside the well shaft.Also the backside of the outdoor temple set.
Aloha
PF108

05.12.2009 22:56 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Eloise Hawking back in Season 6

Zitat:
Hey Dark, Fionnula Flanagan AKA modern day Eloise Hawking was on the Irish Talk Show "The Panel" this week and talked about her part in LOST and mentioned that she will be in 2 episodes in season 6. Not surprising that she'll be back but thought I'd let you know anyway.

Audio

New Set Photo - 6th Dec

Zitat:
Spotted a secret LOST film location, off-the-beat-and-path, featuring a camp area set-up in a rainforest area used for the 6th season.

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaiian Escapades's Photos

Filming Update and Several New Set Pics

Zitat:
Hey All,
Here is a new set report and some pics about the well guarded Temple set. A lucky LOST fans spent a few weeks looking for LOST sets and stumbled on to what appears to be the Temple set!

Also there seems to be a good reference to Hinduism and Trimurti (roughly translates to Three Statues or "Forms") and references three gods, creator, preserver and destroyer. Here is the wiki link: Trimurti

Thanks to CoupleOfLostFreaks for the report and great pics.

They were filming at that location a few days prior to me getting the pictures and it looks like they had a little campfire set up with a cauldron over it and in another part of the set there were some rotting potatoes and an old looking blanket. Looked like it was a scene taking a place in the islands ancient times. There is a lake/pond in front of the temple with what looks like a couple of steps leading into it (I was told the lake was created there just for the set) and on the other side of the lake there is sort of a cellar door that locks from the outside so I'm assuming it's to keep something or someone inside. Now, the temple is pretty massive with a staircase on the second level and two statues of what I assume is Trimurti on the front of it. We know the island has some Egyptian ties (The Anubis statue) but I never realized it had ties to Hinduism as well. It was very intriguing seeing all that and trying to connect the dots. now it's purely speculation on my part, but judging by what I've seen I believe the island might be some kind of a collective "paradise" for different religions.

Quelle: DarkUFO, The ODI

First glimpse at new Lost Submarine

Zitat:
Thanks to one of our contacts on the set who have allowed us to post the first glimpse at a new submarine. This one is black.

Latest from Kristin - 7th Dec

Zitat:
Wendell: Lost scoop, now!
Sir, yes, sir! I can assure you that the first episode is nothing short of amazing, and you best have your DVR hooked up because you'll want to watch it at least twice. No, make that 18 times. The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.

Drew in Madrid: Will we see Rose again on Lost? I miss her!
Yes, definitely. According to my source, "She and Jack (Matthew Fox) will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" (FYI, we're thinking of a very specific Jack and Rose scene. Post your guesses about which one in the comments.)

Michael in La Jolla, Calif.: Please tell me something about Lost! Anything! I'm dying without more spoilers.
How about a little scoop on our longtime girl crush? We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Sounds like someone's taking a page out of the Dexter handbook. OMG, does Trinity kill Charlotte?!

Sheila Kelley about her role on Lost

Zitat:
First they drop a plane on Wisteria Lane, and now, this bomb(shell):

Teri Hatcher is taking it off, baby!

Yes, we can report exclusively that Susan Meyer will be doing a seductive striptease in an upcoming episode of Desperate Housewives. And believe it or not, Teri's being taught the dance by none other than the latest hot brunette to come to Lost: Sheila Kelley, also known as Mrs. Richard Schiff, also known as the creator of the striptease workout S-Factor.

Weiterlesen

Small Filming update - 8th Dec

Zitat:
They are filming Jin and Sun Alt reality scenes at the Turtle Bay Hilton, also to appear in this are Keamy, Omar, and MIKIAL (the russian other).

Blu-Ray Easter Egg - Proof the Bomb went off?

Zitat:

MIB, Jacob and Richard Alpert Snippets

Zitat:
1)Jacob and the Man in Black are connection with Richard Alpert
2)Richard Alpert has met MIB in his Flashback
3)Richard Alpert has met Jacob in his Flashback
4)Jacob and Richard Alpert are involved in a fight which involves a "special" knife
5)This fight occurs in the 1800's

Quelle: DarkUFO, SpoilerTV

09.12.2009 21:51 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest Filming Updates and Photos - 10th Dec

Zitat:
Hurley was wearing his normal red tshirt and Alpert in dark clothing. The scene took place by a big tree in the middle of a jungly type area. I found them filming on the beach location the next day and was informed that in a couple days they will be doing a lightning scene there with pyrotechnics and that they also did a similar scene in the area I saw Richard and Hurley. The camp has been rebuilt with green palms, indicating that it as redone recently. The people that were filming on the beach were Ben, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Miles and Illana and they were all sitting around a campfire. Its an interesting combo hey!

There are some non-filming photos of the various sets here

Quelle: SpoilerTV, DarkUFO

Minor Filming Updates

Zitat:
Nothing much but it shows the cast and crew are still busy at work and hopefully we'll be able to provide you with some more detailed reports and photos.

Jin and Sun
Came across Lost film crew yesterday near/around Turtle Bay grounds. Looks like Sun & Jin in use of hotel room at resort.
about 12 hours ago from web

quelle

It looks like they were shooting in Los Angeles yesterday
apparently LOST is filming in hollywood today. tempting
@caleglendening my quelles tell me somewhere off woodman off the 101.
quelle

They're shooting a scene for LOST on my street today. I wonder if Ben Linus looks as creepy in person as he does on tv. maybe i'll find out
quelle

They're shooting LOST on my street today... Crazy.
@BrandonKNorman @alexofarrell unfortunately, the notice said its indoor dialog that will be shot, so, can't dive in for ya

They were also filming on-island scenes yesterday
At the beach where they shoot Lost and just found out their shooting a night shot tonight!!!
quelle

denied! LOST set closed to lamers like me. Did see Kate and some primitive Egyptian? looking extras. Ran 7 miles on trail instead.
quelle

Episode 6.11 - Casting Call

Zitat:
Producer: Jean Higgins
Director: Jack Bender
Shooting: 5th Jan - 18th Jan

[DOCTOR] 30s.. male or female, any ethnicity. Working rounds in the E.R. Good bed-side manner. Smart. Knows what’s best for the patient and won’t be questioned or pushed around. CO-STAR.

[MRI TECH] 30s, male or female, any ethnicity. Performing the next in a line of scans needed to be done that day. Bored by the routine but empathetic to people’s fears of the machine. CO-STAR.

[LAWYER] - 30s - 40s, Female, African American, sharp and excellent at her job. CO-STAR.

Small Filming Snippets - 10th/11th December

Zitat:
They have been doing a good job these days keeping tight lipped about what is going on with the filming, so I only have a tiny little bit for ya.
Yesterday and the day before(Thurs and Friday) they have been shooting a night scene up at Kawela Bay, beautiful beach, very secluded.
I know that most of the main group of the main cast was there (but cant tell you 100% except for Sayid I know was there).
Also a group known as "the Temple Others" were there including "Zoey" and probable then Cindy and Zack as well.
And here is a little bit of a strange part, theres a large group (maybe 7-10) "scientists". Not sure what the scientists are doing there on the beach at night with this group, but I guess we should use are imaginations on this one.

12.12.2009 17:18 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

ABC Promo #4

First Official Lost Season 6 Promotional Photos

Quelle: DarkUFO, ABC

12.12.2009 17:34 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest from Ryan - Podcast 12th December

Zitat:
Zum Transcript & Podcast

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaiiup

Filming Update - 12th Dec

Zitat:
Sunday 12/15 Filming report:
So in the alt reality, Jin and Sun and Sayid meet up with Keamy and Omar at the same location (a golf course) Sayid originally met K and O. Also, as we know, Mikhial is involved with K and O and seems to be the one calling the shots.
Because K, O and M all were bad guys who died on the Island, I have a sneaking suspision that they are the agents of MIB in the alt reality.

Latest from Kristin - December 14th

Zitat:
Thomas: Kristin, on Lost, you mentioned that a pretty someone we thought was dead is not? Is that person Ian Somerhalder?
Nope. Blonder, more female and much more recent. And again, this person is still alive in the time in which we most recently saw her.

Teresa in Center Point, Iowa: What else can you tell us about Sheila Kelly's character on Lost?
Sheila's character, who is not named Kendall, BTW, interacts with more than one character (so her part is not just like a flashback role or something). As Kelly tells us, "[This role is] like a petal opening, and I'm getting this amazing pic of who she is and how she intertwines into the various storylines."

Quelle: DarkUFO, E! Online

Filming Update - 15th December

Zitat:
Two seperate scenes being shot today, Tues 15th.

1)Diamond Head Stage: Desmond, Mikhial, and Sayid and they are going to get wet!

2)Jin and Sun and they are at a airport going through customs, hmmm.

Season 6 Clues Revealed on New LOST ARG Poster 16

Zitat:
Hey All,
Apparently there are two clues in the new and final poster that was revealed tonight as a part of the LOST Underground Art Project ARG.

While I was at the event and getting Damon Lindelof's autograph, I asked him about the clues and he pointed at one of the parts of the poster. I asked him what it meant and he said you guys figure it out now. Also, I asked about the second clue and he said that he gave me one and that we all needed to figure out the other one.

So he pointed at the flaming Ankh that Hurley is holding as seen in the poster below.

The only other thing that I could see weird was the Oceanic Logo being upside down.

What do you guys see and what could the Flaming Ankh mean? Another reference to Hurley being special?

Also I posted a ton of pics from the event on the front page here, including the poster autographed by several of the writers and producers:

http://the-odi.blogspot.com/2009/12/lost...6-revelead.html

UPDATED: Larger version of poster added and painting of MiB with several iconic LOST Items. The larger version of the poster is the actual autographed version which I took two images and spliced together so you all could get a good view at it and the second thumbnail of MiB was just a painting on display. I wondered if it really meant anything or just the artist's impression of LOST and MiB?

UPDATED: Here the version without the inset for those that were asking.

UPDATED: Thanks to ReverendMilo for these shots of the Logos that people have been requesting. more screens

UPDATED: Guys I have a blacklight and will try to see later today if anything else shows up, was too tired last night to try. Also, I saw the Ajira Flight and Countdown clock Glyphs, but figured they were not really the clues.

Also, thanks to Natalie from TV Guide for the heads up about what Darlton told her:

TVGuide.com: We hear there are some little hints in the final poster. What should fans take away from viewing this?

Cuse: I think you should look in there and there will be a couple of clues to the final season that are embedded in that poster. It will make a lot of sense once you've actually seen a few episodes of the show.
Lindelof: You should look at the poster and think of the things you've seen on the show, and then whatever else is left, that's a clue for Season 6.

Filming Update - 16th December

Zitat:
Police Beach is one of the original Lostie camps (I think, I know it's a common site for them). In this scene are Ben, Locke, Widmore, some guy named Shamus (who I have heard there named before on Island, but never paid much attention to because I didn't know who they were). Also in this scene are 4 scientist (extras).

17.12.2009 20:37 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

New Set Pics - Locke on Beach with Sonar Fence!?

Zitat:
Here are some great pics that were sent in of what appears to be Locke filming scenes perhaps with Widmore on the Losties beach (of course could be any beach) but there are Sonar Fence towers setup all around the area on the beach!?

Perhaps something has changed on island after all? What do you all think is happening!?

Quelle: DarkUFO, LOST fan Mananath

Last filming of 2009 - Set Report

Zitat:
Today is the last day of “LOST” production for the year, with most of the cast and crew taking a break until Jan. 10, 2010. Most of this week, they were working at Police Beach on the North Shore, but there were a few location shoots closer to town. More on those to come in our next “LOST” podcast, but as a holiday treat, a lucky fan has just shared some remarkable photos from a set visit on Monday.

From Darin the Pharmacist, who was in town for the Honolulu Marathon, comes these pictures from a shoot at the Ko’olau Golf Club in Kane’ohe. On the set were Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Anthony Azizi (Omar), Kevin Durand (Keamy), and Andrew Divoff (Mikhail).

Full Reports and Photos

18.12.2009 22:50 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

ABC Promo #10

Eine ziemlich gute diesmal!

Lost Set Video - 14th December

Zitat:

Quelle: DarkUFO, lostlocations.com

Latest Lost Spoilers from Kristin - 21st Dec

Zitat:
Maggie Grace's (Shannon) absence from the beginning of the new season will be explained by a significant change to Shannon and Boone's (Ian Somerhalder) backstory.

Sawyer (Josh Holloway) will smooch someone who is either Kate (Evangeline Lilly) or Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), and it will happen within the first four hours of the new season.

(Reminder: Maggie was the Lostie I referred to earlier in a blind item as a "holdout," who was busy shooting back-to-back movies when she was first offered a return to Lost. She may appear later in the season.)

Casting News - 21st Dec

Zitat:
The 'Lost" final season includes local actors and actress Drew and Madison Sellers. After studying acting at the Children's Discovery Center for only a few weeks these twins were sent on a casting call to do a scene with Naveen William Sidney Andrews the Emmy and Golden Globe nominated English actor who plays Sayid Jarrah.

They were cast in 'Lost" and can be seen in an upcoming episode. The casting director loved the professionalism and talent of these two local actors who are also becoming working models.

Quelle: DarkUFO, honoluluadvertiser

Latest Lost Spoilers from Kristin - 22nd Dec

Zitat:
Alisa: Your Lost scoop has been really good lately, and I was hoping that you could answer one question. In the "Incident," Juliet holds her stomach when talking to Bernard as if she were pregnant. Anyway Juliet could be pregnant with Sawyer's baby?

I think you're mistaking me for another site. I've been pretty mum on Lost (and let me tell you, this gag is messing up my lip gloss!), but I'm trying to make up for it a smidgen with The 12 Days of Lostmas. That said, there is no way that Juliet is pregnant now. You have my word.

22.12.2009 19:22 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest Lost Spoilers from Kristin - 23rd Dec

Zitat:
Oh, Sayid Jarrah, your hotness knows no bounds. Not to mention, you are a fan favorite. So they certainly can't be killing you (Naveen Andrews) off of Lost as early as the very first episode of the final season, right?

Maybe...maybe not.

Our 12 Days of Lost-mas continues with the latest gift: some brow-raising scoop on what's ahead for Sayid when the new season of Lost begins Feb. 2. It is a matter of life or death, so read at your own risk!

One of the following is true:

1) Sayid dies.
2) Sayid kills Jack.

Remember, when we last saw these Losties they were in 1977. Sayid had been shot and Jack (Matthew Fox) was near the site of the bomb that supposedly went kablooey and reset time.

Latest from Kristin - 24th Dec

Zitat:
For a good five seasons now, Benjamin Linus (Michael Emerson) has been one of the most sping-tingling, blood-curling "bad guys" on television, and certainly the most creeptastic "Other" on ABC's Lost.
But that's about to change in the upcoming final season, starting Feb. 2, because there's a new Baddie on Lost who will make Ben Linus look more like the wimpy Peanuts character with whom he shares a name.
So who is this terrifying and awesome new Big Bad? What has he done and how will you see him?
As our 12 Days of Lost-mas--in which we stuff your stockings with spoilery goodies--continues, here are three true things I can tell you about the New Big Bad.
He:
Killed **h*.
Killed ***o*.
Is *h* **o** *****e*.
Wants to "g* **m*."
Again, this time, all three of these things are true. Your job is to decifer the missing letters...

25.12.2009 02:51 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Small Filming Update - 25th Dec

Zitat:
I'd thought Id drop this little mini spoiler (set report) for the very last day of shooting this year.

Sun, Jack and Locke all together at Police Beach (Lostie Camp). Don't know much else, but struck me a bit odd with this group together at this point. also, not sure what "Locke" this is.

Fifth Day of LOST-mas via Kristin - Dec. 26th

Zitat:
Our 12 Days of Lost-mas--in which we give you scoop on the upcoming and final season of Lost—continues with a goodie today on a fan favorite many of you fear may be largely MIA when the series returns Feb. 2:

Desmond, a.k.a. Henry Ian Cusick.

Assuming the rumors are true that Lost's sixth season will center around that fateful Oceanic Flight 815, which Desmond was not on, does that mean we won't see Des?

Here's what I can tell you...

1. According to sources, we will see Desmond again.
2. Fairly early on in the season.
3. His first appearance will be with one one of the Losties and the scene/encounter is very surprising.
4. You guys are going to love it! (Honestly)

That's all I can spill for now, 'cause I'm told this is one surprise you won't want to be spoiled for...

Quelle: E!Online, TheODI

27.12.2009 20:25 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Latest from Ryan - Podcast 28th December

Zitat:
Zum Transcript & Podcast

Quelle: DarkUFO, Hawaiiup

Josh Holloway - TV Guide Magazine Interview

Zitat:
He’s been shot, repeatedly beaten to bloody hell, circled by a hungry shark, chased by a Smoke Monster, electrocuted and locked in a polar-bear cage with only decades-old fish biscuits for sustenance. But James “Sawyer” Ford’s greatest adversary has long been Josh Holloway, who decreed early on that his wily hillbilly deserved to die as karmic penance for years spent conning the innocent.

But with just four months left of filming on the final season of Lost, the 40-year-old actor has had a change of heart. He’s lobbying for a stay of execution. “After six years, I love this character—he’s a living, breathing part of me,” says Holloway. “And I think he deserves a second chance to rectify some things he’s done. It would be a shame if he were not given that opportunity. I’d feel cheated.” [...]

Zum ganzen Interview

Various Snippets for Lost Season 6

Zitat:
- A large part of the Season 6 Premiere LA X Part 1 will be on Flight 815
- We will see Desmond on this Flight
- The Statue will be "seen" from the plane
- Jack bumps into Kate on the Plane
- Jack saves Charlie again
- Kate beats up the Marshall
- We see Juliet die but not before a final kiss
- We See Jacob appear to Hurley
- Sawyer and Jack fight again
- The Premiere is pretty ******* crazy!

Sixth Day of LOST-mas via Kristin - Dec. 28th

Zitat:
We already know John Locke (Terry O'Quinn) is dead—and we are über-pissed at Ben Linus (Michael Emerson) for doing the deed—but could another Lostie be joining Locke very soon in the myserious island show's ever-growing body count?
When Lost returns Feb. 2 to ABC, there are more than a few stomach-churning surprises in store, and our latest dish (as part of the 12 Days of Lost-mas) involves the life-or-death fates of two Losties we love.
Word of warning: This is the final season. So anyone can be killed off.
Read on for the dish...
According to my spies, the following statements are both true:
One Lostie we've known for a long time (a dark, handsome and mysterious someone) will die within the first four hours in the first shocking death of the year.
Another Lostie we've known and loved since day one of season one will come thisclose to dying—at his own hands—but the good doctor (Matthew Fox's Jack Shephard) will save him.
Who will die? Who will nearly take his own life?

Update: As we've already posted a while ago, the answers to Kristin's "spoilers" are 1) Sayid and 2) Charlie

Seventh Day of LOST-mas via Kristin - Dec. 29th

Zitat:
Here is the latest from Kristin at E! Online. Today's tidbit is about Illana and her crew from Ajira 316.

Who are they? Why are they on the island? And what is their mission?

Here's what I can tell you...

One of the following things is true regarding Ilana and her Ajira posse:

1. They were sent by Charles Widmore to kill Ben.
2. They were sent by the Man in Black (Jacob's nemesis) to find the island's time travel mechanism and destroy it.
3. They were sent to protect Jacob.
4. They were sent to revive John Locke.
5. Ilana is future Sayid in drag

29.12.2009 22:32 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Eighth Day of LOST-mas via Kristin - Dec. 30th

Zitat:
Eighth Day of Lost-Mas: Look Who's Talking!

Is anyone ever really dead on Lost?

This has been the money Q since season one, and in case you didn't hear, there are quite a few "dead" former castmembers who will reappear for the highly anticipated final season: Dominic Monaghan, Rebecca Mader and Ian Somerhalder, just to name a few.

But here's something you don't know: A dead character also may "return" without us actually seeing the actor who plays him or her!

How?
Via the man with the Sixth Sense!

No, not Bruce Willis...

According to insiders, Miles (Ken Leung)—who, remember, gets messages from the dead and not full-on visions/visits à la Hurley (Jorge Garcia)—may carry a message from a dead character on Lost in the upcoming season.

So who is it?

I can't say who—sorry, too spoilery—but I can tell you that this dead person's message is important.

Update:
Ninth Day of LOST-mas - Who Said What?

Tenth Day of LOST-Mas: Arresting Development

31.12.2009 05:13 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - New Year Snippets

Zitat:
- We see Hurley and his Hummer and it causes a problem for Locke
- We see Rose in this episode and she has a connection to Hurley
- This connection is used to help Locke
- Rose is not long for "this" world
- Locke and Rose argue about him wasting her time
- The result of this connection causes John Locke to run into an old enemy

Filming Snippets - 4th Jan 2010

Zitat:
- From the recent Kristen spoiler the "Am I alive?" statement is made by Charlie after Jack saves him
- Boone and Locke talk again in the Premiere
- Sawyer is back to his best conman ways in the Premiere
- Arzt and Hurley talk about Mr.Clucks
- Jin has money "issues"
- Christians Coffin never made it onto the plane
- Kate steals something from Jack
- Locke and Jack speak about Locke's knives

Latest from Kristin - 4th Jan 2010

Zitat:
Do you ever get that feeling in the pit of your stomach that's basically a red alarm warning you not to do something?

Well, that's precisely the feeling I'm (stupidly?) ignoring right now as I cave in and give you highly vocal "Skaters," "Jaters" and "Sulieters" what you've been asking--no, begging--for since our 12 Days of Lost-mas began: Some sort of info as to where Lost's romantic storylines may be heading in the upcoming season.

So why is the red alarm going off? 'Cause this is highly volatile subject matter, people!

But you asked, so here we go. Don't shoot the messenger...

Six of these things are true:

Juliet survives the bomb. TRUE
Juliet does not survive the bomb. TRUE
Kate and Sawyer flirt. TRUE - Alt
Kate and Sawyer kiss. FALSE
Juliet and Sawyer kiss. TRUE
Jack and Sayid touch lips. TRUE - On Island

There is a scene with Sawyer in the season premiere that will make you cry buckets--assuming you aren't a robot--and (possibly?) make you Skaters happy. TRUE - Juliet Dying

Which one is false?

Latest Details from Kristin - 4th Jan 2010

Zitat:
Radina in Sofia, Bulgaria: I want to thank you for the awesome Lost-mas spoilers, and I really want to know if the kiss you mention between Sawyer and someone on Lost will be a flashback or a real-time kiss?

It's not a flashback.

Wallace in Rhode Island: Thanks for all the amazing Lost scoop in the 12 days of Lost-mas! It was like Christmas over and over again. Could you give any more little morsels or is that all? I think the new season sounds pretty good. Do you think so?

Yes. From what I know so far, I truly think you all will not be disappointed. How's this for a morsel for now: One Lostie we know and love will vow to kill another Lostie we know and love.

Rachel in Rio: I've always been your number one fan, but I'm just so sad with you right now. You put "Jate" in the title of your 11th day of Lost-mas article, and when I opened the link there's a lot of Skate and Suliet spoilers, but nothing Jate. It's OK if you don't wanna or don't have any Jate spoiler to give us, but it's just cruel to do a thing like that. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry. I received many upset emails like this one, and I want you to know this was not an intentional slight. I fully meant to include something on Jate when I set out to write the article, but unfortunately was not able to dig up anything on their interaction, and (mommy brain, sorry!) simply forgot to change the title. The one thing I can tell you is that there seems to be more happening between Sawyer and Kate than Jack and Kate in the beginning of the new season, but as we all know, everything can change in one single episode on Lost, so don't give up hope. I will keep my fingers crossed for you Jate fans that there is something worth squeeing about in season six! And again, my sincere apologies.

Episode 6.11 - Centricity and Snippets

Zitat:
I've just received some info from my source that Episode 6.11 - will be Desmond centric and that we will see Room 23 and Widmore again. I can also confirm that Episode 6.10 will be Jin/Sun Centric.

I should have some titles soon for these episodes.

Sawyer's Choices

Zitat:
Hey all, the flood of New Year spoilers seems to keep on flowing. Many of you asked about the little snippet from a previous spoiler which said "...pretty cool huh". Well my source saw all your comments about this and decided to share with you that part. I won't post the actual email as it has personal info and other stuff in it but have recreated the key parts below.

"Within the first 4 episodes, Sawyer who has gone a bit "dark" meets up with MIB/Smokey and he is given 3 choices

- Go to the Temple with the Others
- Stay and wait with his friends
- Join him and help Smokey/MIB get off the Island

Sawyer chooses to join sides with Smokey"

Q&A: 'Lost' producers discuss emotional final season

Zitat:
Zum Interview @ thrfeed

Latest from Kristin - 6th Jan

Zitat:
Helena: [Re: Locke Serves Up a Jaw-Dropper] I'm so glad to hear there's something good in store for Terry O'Quinn. Will he be a big player this season?

And how. Check out the ABC promo photo up there! You can't get much bigger than the Jesus chair, right? Locke/Terry is more important than ever in season six (and, yes, will serve up a jaw-dropper) and as boss Carlton Cuse told The Hollywood Reporter: "Jack and Locke have always been at the center of the show, that dilemma of faith vs. reason, and the conflict between those two characters has been there since the beginning. It's very exciting to bring that relationship to its conclusion." Terry has never been more commanding (nor terrifyingly awesome) than this season. I smell Emmy!

Josh in Michigan: Any chance Maggie Grace's character, Shannon, will be back on Lost for the final season?
According to my sources (including Maggie's rep), Maggie still has not shot anything new yet for Lost, and is not expected at the season premiere party in Hawaii later this month. As you've probably heard by now, we will see Ian Somerhalder (Boone) again on the new season, and as I mentioned in the first day of Lost-mas, Maggie's absence will be explained by a change to Shannon's backstory. It's pretty surprising!

Lee: Kristin, When you refer to a "Lostie", do you also use that term for what we know to be "Others"?
In one instance during Lost-mas, I used the word "Lostie" for someone who was not on Oceanic Flight 815.
Francesca: Kristin, are most of your spoilers in Lost-mas about the beginning of the season or the season as a whole?
The beginning. This may or may not explain some of the confusion about seemingly conflicting scoop on other sites that some of you have asked about. I have been asked not to give scoop too far out so that hopefully you fans can still let the series unfold in a way that will surprise you. As many of you know, I try to tease without giving too much away, because I know many of you don't want to be truly spoiled. (On that note I apologize for the Lost-mas Sayid headline that concerned many of you, but I believe you'll understand when you see the episode.)

Alex: [Re: Where?s Desmond?] OMG! I hope they don't kill Desmond off. He's one of the consistently good characters on the show plus his performances are very good.
Des rocks! So far I see no need to worry, but it's wise to pray for all the characters you love this season. It's the end, so anyone can go.

Kat: [Re: This Scoop Is a Matter of Life and Death] I bet Hurley tries to kill himself. We already know he has some depressive tendencies.
That's not who I'm talking about.

jk fan: [Re: Who Is the New Big Bad?] It?s Shannon?s brother (Ian Somerhalder).
Yes and we'll find out he killed someone's wife. Oh wait, sorry...Wrong show!

Heidi: [Re: Arresting Development] I'm guessing Charlie for drugs, Sayid for murder/espionage, and maybe Sawyer for being a con artist.
One of your guesses is right.

Mark: Kristen, have you seen what ******* is saying about you? He is using your information to lure people to his site and then dissing you right and left. And I?m sure you know that all the shippers hate you too right now. I can't even imagine how much hate mail you are getting!

Sorry to end on a weird note, but I did want to address the negativity that's been flying around lately, for you who care. All I can say is that I write about Lost because I am above all else a diehard fan and I want to do everything within my power to make the fan experience more enjoyable for you. I'm sure that sometimes I fail (I know I have), but I have tried my best to do right by you fans and have done so for five seasons. I hope that some of you will continue to love this show and talk about this show in this section for the final season. But if my section upsets you in some way, and you choose to stay away from my Lost coverage, I completely understand! This is entertainment, guys, it should be fun! Lost is an incredible, emotionally engaging and intellectually stimulating series that has the power to unite those of us who love talking about it, and I for one am looking forward to sharing the final season with any of you who are on board.

As for the shippers, I'm not sure this will help, but for what its worth, I swear to you that I personally have no preference whatsoever as to whether Kate ends up with Jack or Sawyer--or neither, or both! Honestly. I fully trust the writers to do what they feel is right and I'm sorry if I've said anything to make you feel otherwise. I just want to go back to loving this show and getting excited about the final season. Together.
(If I've managed to say something else that offended someone in the above apology, per usual, you can address your complaints to tvdiva@eonline.com.)

Last Supper Promotional Photos

Zitat:

Quelle: dailymail.co.uk

Greg Grunberg back on Lost

Zitat:

"Greg will indeed be back in the February 2 season premiere of Lost as Seth Norris, the doomed captain of Oceanic flight 815 and the very first victim of the infamous smoke monster. "It's a very cool wrap up that makes me so invested in watching this last season," says Greg. His part, he concedes, is very small. "It's actually a voiceover thing I was able to do in L.A. People are going to like hearing me as the Captain."

Though he wants to keep his dialogue secret, it's safe to assume it will be something along the lines of: "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

Zum Interview @ TV Guide Magazine

09.01.2010 03:09 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Tycho31 Tycho31 ist männlich
Gestrandeter

images/avatars/avatar-2400.jpg

Herkunft: Köln
Favorite: Sawyer
Lost Level: 24 [?]
Lost Erfahrungspunkte: 70.645
Nächster Lost Level: 79.247

8.602 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

weiß nicht, ob´s schon bekannt ist:
Folge 6.11 soll laut Lostpedia ne Desmond-Centric Folge sein und
"Happily Ever After"
heißen

11.01.2010 22:38 Tycho31 ist offline E-Mail an Tycho31 senden Beiträge von Tycho31 suchen Nehmen Sie Tycho31 in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

More Snippets - Episode 6.3/6.4/6.5

Zitat:
Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.

- Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"
- He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them
- The names all have numbers attached
- Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15
- Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4
- Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)
- Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)
- The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.

Update: After getting a number of questions, I confirmed with my source that whilst Kate does indeed have a number, like the others names, she is not one of THE Numbers. I hope to have a full list of all names and numbers shortly.

Ian Sommerhalder on Season Premiere

Zitat:
Ian Somerhalder soon will be heading back to the ‘Lost‘ set in Hawaii – for the second time this season – to film scenes for the ABC series’ grand swan song (premiering February 2).

Somerhalder, who now stars as the deliciously deviant Damon on The CW’s ‘Vampire Diaries,’ says he was left gobsmacked by the script he was handed for the first batch of scenes he shot back in September.

“I was SO blown away and so impressed [by the season opener], and so thankful I was even a part of that,” dearly departed Boone’s portrayer shared at a ‘Vampire Diaries’ cocktail reception held during the TCA winter press tour.

With the entire ‘Lost’ cast in lockdown mode when it comes to spilling anything remotely resembling a spoiler, Somerhalder would only say of the Season 6 premiere, “It’s big. I mean, the script weighed about 4 lbs. You sit there and go, ‘Wow. This is an episode of television.’”

Asked if the distance between his two shoot dates means we’ll get a bit of Boone in the opener, then another blast much farther down the line, he surmised that his scenes “will be spread out throughout the season.”

Hmmm.

Though it’s nearly a 10-hour trek from the ‘Vampire Diaries’ set in Atlanta to Lostland, Somerhalder made the most of his September “reunion” with both the cast and Hawaii itself.

During those 27 hours in Oahu, he said, “I had dinners with my buddies Matthew Fox and Josh [Holloway] and their families, I went to, like, four of my favorite restaurants, AND I went snorkeling, AND I shot what I needed to shoot for the show.”

Quelle: DarkUFO, Fancast

Episode 6.03 - What Kate Does - Fortune Teller Back

Zitat:
Last year we reported here that Suzanne Krull (Who played the fortune teller for Hurley) would be back this Season. It now appears that she'll be in Episode 6.03 - What Kate Does.

The Losties "Numbers" Revealed

Zitat:
A few days ago we posted a spoiler here about some of our Losties being assigned "Numbers". Here is the full list that we can now post.

Locke 4
Hurley 8
Sawyer 15
Sayid 16
Jack 23
Kwon 42 (either Sun or Jin)

Set Report - 7th Jan

Zitat:
My wife and I just returned from Hawaii and, while hiking in the Manoa rainforest we ate at the restaurant (the scene with Miles and the body in the kitchen last season was his kitchen as well as parts of the Orchid Station set) where some of the LOST sets are constructed - the owner was an awesome guy and when we noticed the polar bear cages outside he said they had been put back up 2 weeks ago and the cast was coming back to shoot this Thursday

Apparently Sawyer returns to the other island to visit the bear cages at some point coming up

Hope that helps!

Quelle: FiveManJob@AICN, DarkUFO

Small Filming Snippets - 11th Jan

Zitat:
Also they are shooting some scenes on Monday (11th) in Alt reality with Des and Charlie, sounds like big crowds and action.

Quelle: SpoilerTV

Set Report - Photos of Des and Charlie

Zitat:
“LOST” is filming in downtown Honolulu this morning, taking over the entrance of the State Attorney General building on Queen St. And two characters that fans have been eager to see in Season 6 are featured in the street-front scene.

Zum Film Report

Quelle: DarkUFO, rossb@twitter, Hawaii Blog

Episode 6.11 - Happily Ever After - Set Report, Photo and Video

Zitat:
The scene was being filmed on Queen Street between Punchbowl and Mililani (right behind the Supreme Court). Jack Bender was directing, and I saw Desmond and Charlie sitting around, but the scene I watched being filmed only involved Charlie coming out of a building and walking briskly across the street without looking. It was almost like he was in a hypnotic state (maybe he was high??). Anyway, the cars (all with California plates) were slamming on their brakes trying to avoid him. Pretty cool scene to watch being filmed. Those stunt drivers were going very fast and from my vantage point came really close to hitting him. I attached a pic to give you an idea of the scene. It's from my phone and during a break in the action so it's not the best. The tent on the right is where Charlie and Desmond were sitting. From my POV, Charlie was walking from right to left across the street.

by Quickdraw@DarkUFO

by Ryan@Hawaii Blog

JJ Abrams on the Ending of Lost

Zitat:
With “Lost,” because you knew what (executive producers) Damon [Lindelof] and Carlton [Cuse] were going to be doing, as the final season was playing out, were there moments of real excitement and joy, as you learned what was going to happen?

Weiterlesen

12.01.2010 19:45 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Sky One Interview with Terry O'Quinn

Quelle: sl-lost

12.01.2010 20:01 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Chris Chris ist männlich
Administrator

Lost "Triangle" being downplayed in Season 6

Zitat:
DarkUFO: Thanks to NoOne for the heads up. This is great news IMHO and corresponds with what my sources told us recently about the "triangle" and the fact that some of them thought that it was over or that no one would end up with anyone.

Episode 6.11 - Happily Ever After - Set Photos - 12th Jan

Zitat:

Quelle: Ryan@Flickr

More Lost Scoop: What About Shannon, Walt and Smokey?

Zitat:
OK, so you saw the news about Harold Perrineau and Cynthia Watros returning to Lost this season, but what about return visits from other original castmember favorites like Maggie Grace as Shannon, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt and our old pilot-eating pal Smokey the smoke monster?

Weiterlesen @ E!Online

Episode 6.11 - Filming Update and Set Video

Zitat:
Here is a set video from LOST Locations and update from Ryan:

It was only after the stunt, and after a lunch break, that the context of the scene became clear. Seated in the ill-fated car were Desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) and Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), perhaps not long after Charlie’s release from the airport holding cell and their subsequent conversation in a bar. Desmond is driving. The pair are arguing. Suddenly, Charlie grabs the wheel from the passenger seat and yanks, and his impulsive act is what sends their vehicle into the ocean.

Weiterlesen

Quelle: Lost Locations@YouTube, Hawaii Blog, DarkUFO

Small Snippet for Today's Filming - 13th Jan

Zitat:
Desmond, Hawkings, Mikowski, and Faraday all in the Alt

Episode 6.11 - Set Report - 13th Jan

Zitat:
While additional shooting takes place this morning at the Ilikai Marina, continuing the big stunt scene from yesterday, local blogger GeeWhy of Pulpconnection broke the news of a concurrent “LOST” location shoot on Twitter and with a blog post. The scene, fortunately, is considerably more low key than yesterday’s. In fact, it’s downright ceremonial.

Full Report & Photos

Quelle: Hawaii Blog

Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly discuss the "Triangle" and more

Zitat:

Weitere Interviews

Episode 6.11 - Happily Ever After - Filming Update - 14th Jan

Zitat:
A update on yesterdays snippet, I had mentioned Faraday yesterday, and find out now they were using a Faraday photo double for some reason, sorry guys for not having that bit. Not really sure why the real Faraday wasn't there.

Thursday 1/14/10 is a hospital scene. Desmond, Charlie and Jack. Maybe Jack is the doctor after they have that car crash.

14.01.2010 18:44 Chris ist offline E-Mail an Chris senden Beiträge von Chris suchen Nehmen Sie Chris in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Lost Forum » LOST » Spoiler » Lost Staffel 6: Allgemeine Infos, Spoiler & Spekulationen

Lost-Board.de on Facebook

Woltlab
Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
Lost AllgemeinEpisodenSpoilerTheorienCharaktere
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6
© 2004-2010 Lost Forum ::: www.lost-board.de ::: RSS Feed Selector